Magic Design Studios and Perfect World Games are thrilled to announce the worldwide release of their mobile sensation, Unruly Heroes. The game, inspired by the Chinese novel Journey to the West, seamlessly blends traditional Chinese culture and western aesthetics into an all-new combat experience. Unruly Heroes is a premium title and can be downloaded for $1.99 via Google Play and the App Store in any one of 168 nations around the world.
Unruly Heroes challenges players to test their mettle against intense obstacles, well-designed challenges, and take on a memorable rogues’ gallery of foes. Its hand-painted cartoon style serves up a unique mix of platform jumping, puzzles, and action into a one-of-a-kind experience for mobile users.
As a premium mobile title, Unruly Heroes brings players all the features they expect packed inside an on-the-go game.
- A thrilling story told across 4 chapters, 29 levels, and 81 sub-levels with unique terrain
- 8-10 hours of rich, engaging gameplay
- Intense battles and challenging levels
- Puzzles, jumping, varied weapon attacks, flying, and a destructible environment spice up the action
- A plug-in assistant to help clear levels
- Character customization through a robust skin system
- A wide array of characters to try out for different experiences, each with their own strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield
- Controller compatible
Unruly Heroes has brought together some of the finest creative minds in video games today. Magic Design Studios is packed with a seasoned team of developers that have worked on some of the world’s best-known games including the Rayman series, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon Wildlands, and several other titles.