Razer today announced that its annual flagship event RazerCon, the digital celebration of all things gaming, is set to take place on October 15th, 2022. Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan will be kicking it off with an exciting keynote filled with updates from the brand, before handing it over to the events’ hosts, OTK members Rich Campbell and Cyr.
The event is sponsored by Qualcomm and presented by Intel, Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, Verizon, and Displate. In true RazerCon fashion, the livestream will feature exclusive news, a sneak peek into upcoming games, first-in-class entertainment, exciting giveaways, and much more.
As Razer continues to set the bar for the gaming industry, fans can expect another impressive production from the brand and its partners. RazerCon 2022 will be streamed live on Razer’s official Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube channels. The preshow will begin at 9am PDT, with the main event scheduled to run from 10am until around 4pm. As the brand’s flagship event, RazerCon 2022 will feature the following segments:
- A main keynote by Razer CEO and Co-founder Min-Liang Tan, filled with groundbreaking announcements from the brand.
- Sustainability updates and news that will empower both consumers and businesses to #GoGreenWithRazer
- Special reveals of new and upcoming Razer products by product leads.
- Exciting gaming showcases from gaming studios like Merge Games, Rogue Games, Thunderful, Notorious Studios, Apogee Entertainment, and Hidden Leaf Games.
- Exhilarating content and activations from this years’ presenting partners Intel, Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, and Displate.
- Special appearances from friends of the brand and incredible entertainment and live performances.
“RazerCon is our annual flagship event for our fans and since its inception, it’s getting bigger with each passing year,” says Razer CEO and Co-founder Min-Liang Tan. “The Razer ecosystem continues to grow – from industry leading gaming hardware, gaming software used by over 200M gamers worldwide and services tailored for gamers. This year will be our biggest RazerCon yet, and we look forward to sharing a whole host of new Razer products and services for our hardcore fans.”
Now in its third year, RazerCon began as a way for Razer to celebrate the gaming community, and what better way to celebrate than with a series of giveaways? Fans have the opportunity to win prizes from Razer and its partners starting from September 15th until October 15th during the livestream and can sign up from now to enter Razer’s Grand Raffle on the RazerCon website.
Aside from the Grand Raffle that Razer has every year, the brand is also collaborating with partners like Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, and Displate for a plethora of unique pre-show giveaways and competitions. For more information on how to win, please see here.