ESL Gaming and Qualcomm Technologies have partnered together to launch the Snapdragon Pro Series inviting both aspiring mobile gamers and veteran esports athletes from around the world are invited to compete in the three tiers of competition: Snapdragon Mobile Open, Snapdragon Mobile Challenge, and Snapdragon Mobile Masters.
“The Snapdragon Pro Series gives players in multiple regions, at all levels, a chance to become a champion and compete for a share of more than $2 million in prize money,” said Kevin Rosenblatt, General Manager, Mobile at ESL Gaming. “The mobile ecosystem we are building with Snapdragon Elite Gaming will span multiple genres, with titles that are relevant in the core regions: North America (NA), Europe (EUR), the Middle-East & North Africa (MENA), China, Asia-Pacific (AP), and India.”
Each region will feature its own set of game titles, with tournaments starting as early as April 12, 2022. With sign ups now LIVE, anyone in our supported regions can participate in these various mobile game titles:
- Brawl Stars: As the Snapdragon Mobile Masters title across the NA, EUR/MENA, and AP regions, the top-down Hero Brawler will see the most elite players competing at the epic live Snapdragon Mobile Masters final event.
- Clash of Clans: As part of the Snapdragon Mobile Challenge Season 1, competitors in NA and EUR/MENA will be able to battle it out for both the Snapdragon Pro Series title and a coveted “Golden Ticket”, allowing them to advance to the Clash of Clans World Championship later this year.
- Free Fire: Players of the famous mobile battle royale game from the AP region have a chance to show off their skills in the Snapdragon Mobile Challenge.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift: The mobile experience of the famous 5v5 MOBA will make its appearance in AP as the region’s best players will enter the stage during the Snapdragon Mobile Challenge.
- PUBG Mobile: ESL Gaming is partnering with the prominent battle royale title to bring the PUBG Mobile Club Open into the Snapdragon Mobile Open for the NA and EUR, MENA & Africa regions, providing aspiring players a path through to the next level in the ecosystem.
- Clash Royale: Similarly to Clash of Clans, players from NA and EUR/MENA will be competing for both a share of the prize pool, but also a “Golden Ticket” for the EUR/MENA region that will take players into the next tier of competition.
- Asphalt 9: Legends: The latest in the billion-downloaded arcade racing franchise will be part of the Snapdragon Mobile Open in NA and EUR/MENA.
- Legends of Runeterra: The collectible card game will bring unparalleled strategic skills to the Snapdragon Mobile Open in the AP region.
Game titles and further details about the Snapdragon Pro Series in India and China are forthcoming.
The Snapdragon Mobile Challenge finals events in the NA, EUR/MENA, and AP regions and the Snapdragon Mobile Masters event are expected to be live and in-person for both fans and competitors to experience an unparalleled level of elite competition. In order to support the highest level of gameplay, players will compete using devices powered by Snapdragon mobile platforms and equipped with Snapdragon Elite Gaming features, ensuring advanced game optimization, dynamic graphics, and top-tier performance.
“We can’t wait to see the world’s best players battle it out,” continued Rosenblatt. “We have truly created an inclusive ecosystem where everyone can compete. Whether you are a casual player or a seasoned competitive pro, we are looking forward to welcoming you into the Snapdragon Pro Series!”
Full qualifier details and registration can be found here on the official Snapdragon Pro Series website.