Wired productions and acclaimed Dutch game studio KeokeN Interactive today announce that the award-winning sci-fi thriller Deliver Us The Moon will now launch on 23rd June, 2022 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
The astronomical project requires additional development time to prepare the definitive version of the game, allowing for a final polish before we prepare for lift off. The title also sees a physical launch on PlayStation 5, available directly via the Wired store in addition to partners globally.
Featuring fully remastered 4K visuals, celestial ray-traced shadows and reflections, as well as next-gen features, Deliver Us The Moon next-gen adds cosmic proportions of immersion to the sci-fi epic.
Deliver Us The Moon is a sci-fi thriller set in an apocalyptic near future, where Earth’s natural resources are depleted. A lunar colony providing a vital supply of energy has gone silent. A lone astronaut is sent to the moon on a critical mission to save humanity from extinction. Will you save mankind or be forgotten in the dark abyss of Space?
Deliver Us The Moon Features
- Tackle real world issues
- 1st and 3rd Person perspective, including driving numerous vehicles
- Vast, open moonscape to explore and discover
- Suspense driven action
- Anti-gravity gameplay sequences
- Clever, challenging puzzles
- Haunting, orchestral soundtrack
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
Next Gen Upgrades
- Fully remastered in 4K with ray-traced shadows and reflections
- Jump into the action quicker with faster loading times
- Adaptive triggers and controller speakers (PlayStation 5)
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners upgrade to Next Gen version for free
Deliver Us The Moon will launch on June 23rd 2022 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, priced at $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99 with existing console owners receiving a free digital upgrade. Deliver Us The Moon will also be launching on Stadia and Stadia Pro at a later day.