The follow up to 2017’s indie hit Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King is almost upon us with the announcement that Blossom Tales: The Minotaur Prince comes to Nintendo Switch and PC on August 16th 2022.
Enjoy a “story within a story” as Grandpa narrates exciting moments throughout Lily’s incredible adventure in a heartfelt tribute to both classic adventure games and beloved movies such as ‘Labryinth’ and ‘The Princess Bride’.
As well as announcing the release date, the latest trailer below is a showcase of the nefarious foes Lily must defeat in order to rescue her brother from the grips of the Minotaur King.
- Compelling main story plus engaging side-quests
- Classic top-down action-adventure in a retro 2d environment
- Dozens of mini-dungeons, caves, and locations to discover
- Choices that influence story and events
- A wide array of weapons and abilities
- 15+ hours of gameplay