Samsung’s new Galaxy Fold comes with a foldable form and largest-ever mobile display, the device packs in an array of cutting-edge technologies that foster more fun and immersive gaming experiences. Let’s take a closer look at those features:
1. Super Screen: The internal screen does not merely bend. It folds. Folding is a more intuitive motion, and a more difficult innovation to deliver. Samsung invented a new polymer layer and created a display around 50 percent thinner than the typical smartphone display. The new material makes Galaxy Fold flexible and tough, built to last.
2. Stunning Visuals, Immersive Sound: The Galaxy Fold is designed for an outstanding entertainment experience. Thanks to immersive visuals on the Dynamic AMOLED display and crisp, clear sound by AKG with the stereo speakers, your favorite games come to life in rich sound and color.
3. Splendid Display: While immersing yourself in your favorite content and games, the Galaxy Fold’s TÜV Rheinland-certified Eye Comfort display minimizes blue light emissions and screen flickering, allowing you to play longer and more comfortably, and with less strain on your eyes.
4. Smooth and Secure: To ensure your game runs smoothly, even when multiple apps are running simultaneously, Samsung equipped Galaxy Fold with a high-powered, next-generation AP chipset and 12GB of RAM with PC-like performance.
5. Smarter Battery: Galaxy Fold features hardware and software that have been optimized to support truly incredible gaming experiences. The sophisticated dual battery system was specifically engineered to keep up with you. Galaxy Fold is also capable of charging itself and a second device simultaneously via Wireless PowerShare.