Today, AMD released the next major upgrade to its Radeon Graphics software suite, Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition.
- The all-new Radeon Overlay, a seamless in-game user interface that enables gamers to monitor their GPU performance, tailor their gameplay to their unique preferences and engage with other gamers without ever leaving the game. Radeon Overlay provides one-click access to Radeon ReLive, Performance Monitoring, Radeon Chill, Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC), Radeon FreeSync and Color settings.
- The first-of-its-kind AMD Link mobile app serves as a powerful complement to Radeon Software on the desktop, at home as a convenient second screen, or on the go. The AMD Link dashboard features streaming and replay with Radeon ReLive, GPU and PC performance monitoring, an AMD News Feed, and notifications for new driver releases. AMD link is available today for both iOS and Android users.
With Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, AMD also introduces expanded performance and optimizations for Radeon Software Core Technologies, including:
- Radeon ReLive: Added features including a chat integration feature that empowers gamers to engage with their communities while streaming on Facebook, Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, Weibo and more.
- Radeon Chill now supports games based on the Vulkan API, along with DirectX 9, 10, 11, and 12, making quiet, cool and responsive gaming more accessible than ever before.
- Radeon WattMan: Custom profiles for AMD’s power management technology can now be saved, reloaded at a later point and shared with the Radeon user community.
- With improved compatibility and an even wider field of view, Enhanced Sync now extends its support to Vulkan API-based games, Radeon GCN-based products, hybrid graphics, Multi-GPU and AMD’s Eyefinity Technology to provide a deeply-immersive gaming experience.